Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The Day of Reckoning.

I'm in the car with Ryan's good friend Gezi, awesome guy , and Nick. Ryan and Kylie are in the car ahead. We're crusin should be to the approach trail in around two hours. I'm freaking out. In the best possible way of course. I'd like to thank everybody for their support! It's about to get real so stay updated, or not I'll be enjoying myself nonetheless, and that's what it's all about. Peace out big dawgs, XOXOxoxo ( big kiss big hug, big kiss big hug, little kiss, little hug, little kiss little hug.)

P.S. Georgia is beautiful, tree lined highways with huge houses on lots of land. I really question why anybody would want to live in California when there are places like this. I haven't even started yet... I'm bout to be mind blown.

1 comment: