Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Ello everyone. "Did you just say Hello?" " No I said ello but close enough! Come in have a cup of tea, meet the misses." 

Well now that I got that reference out of the way, welcome.. hahaha Alright update time! We leave for Georgia in 3 days. 3 DAYS!!! Totally outrageous, somehow I've got it in my head that the car ride will actually not be in a car but in the Millennium Falcon at warp speed, meaning I haven't really considered the drive just thought we'd be standing at the base of the approach trail all of the sudden. Silly me. So for the last few days I'll be taking care of the necessary things before leaving, cutting this mop off my head, doing my last pack rundowns, and of course saying goodbye to everybody. I've already done my last day of work, which was a trip to say the least and today I left my home in Elsinore for the last time. Crazy stuff. Seeing all my stuff packed up in boxes, my bookshelves bare ( slight anxiety having to pack up all my books especially my Game of Thrones & Harry Potter series.) I totally forgot to say goodbye to Zues and Chunk, what the heck man. Well I'm gonna wrap it up now almost to Orange County gotta get shit done yo. 

Last thing! 

Come out to our going away party! Have a couple drinks with me and wish me happy trails!


An Appalachian Thru-Hike

Dear Family & Friends,
Please join us in sending Ryan, Arthur, & Nick off on their journey:

March 26, 2014 at 6pm
At “THE SALOON”
18101 Bastenchury
Yorba Linda, CA 92886


2 comments:

  1. well now how long does this take?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It takes most thru hikers 5 months. I'm estimating around 6th months because I want to go to D.C. And New York, seeing as I've never been.

      Delete